I hope everyone is enjoying their Independence Holiday. As always, I'm on the grind. I will be working on Monday but doing what I do best!!! Playing in makeup.
Anywho!! I want to start out by saying welcome to all my new subscribers!!! I'm up to 74 people who find the time to follow me and my off the wall self!!! Love you all!!!!!
So now that's out the way, let's get into what we love the best! The makeup.!!!!!!
- I primed my face with IMAN UNDER COVER AGENT FACE PRIMER
- I primed my lids with concealer MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER IN NW35
- My brows are filled with MAC SPIKED BROW PENCIL
- I used MAC STUDIO TECH CREAM FOUNDATION IN NC44
- I concealed with MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER IN NW35
- I set the foundation with MAKEUP FOREVER DUO MAT POWDER in 214 (Dark Beige)
- I set the concealer with Ben Nye VISAGE POWDER in Banana
- I contoured my cheekbones with IMAN Sable Blush
- I added a golden hilight with MAC GOLDEN BRONZE Loose Powder
- I used BLACK RADIANCE ARTISAN BLUSH in Toasted Almond on my cheeks
- I am wearing MAC #4 Lashes and Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- I started with MAC Free to Be e/s on the lid (it's a peach matte color)
- I used MAC Folie e/s in the crease ( a rich warm brown)
- I used a mixture of MAC Copper Sparkle pigment and MAC Rose Pigment on top of the Free to Be e/s on the lid
- I used Bobbi Brown Rich Brown e/s on the outte v
- I used Bobbi Brown Golden Peach e/s on the browbone and the inner tear duct on the lower lash line.
- I lined my entire eye with MAC Buried Treasure Power Point e/l
- I smudged MAC Folie e/s into the bottom lash line
- I used MAC Cork lip pencil to line my lips
- I used MAC Vegas Volt l/s
- I finished it off with MAC Richer Lusher Cremesheen Glass
HAIR: FREETRESS HALF WIG CRETA GIRL