This church is known simply as La Trinité or Sainte-Trinité, built between 1861 and 1867 as part of the beautification and reorganization of Paris by Haussmann. It was designed by the Théodore Ballu taking inspiration from French and Italian Renaissance architecture. Prior to the construction, many significant historical buildings were demolished to make way for the church and surrounding roads.

The façade, with its three porches and gallery above, is topped by a large rose window and two large windows. Rising above these windows is a four-story bell tower with two cupolas at the top.

Eglise de la Sainte-Trinité
66, rue Saint Lazare


Bon dimanche
 
Top