Of all the delicious offerings in this Rue Saint-Honoré window the bucket of eggs, the large one on the right, would suit me just fine.  I'll share, of course!

Michel Cluizel has an interesting history, traced back to a family pastry business in Normandy.  In 1948 Michel Cluizel followed his parents as they transitioned into the chocolate business.  Today, Michel, a true cacaofevier and his four children are leaders in this family business which employs over 200 people.  One could compare the varieties of chocolate to those of fine wine with more descriptive adjectives than I can summon in my French vocabulary.  One of his daughters runs the boutique here on Rue Saint-Honoré.

I first posted about Michel Cluizel here for the chocolate purses in the window.


Michel Cluizel
201, rue Saint-Honoré
75001, Paris



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top