le carrousel de Tuileries
le bleu


It is difficult to select just one photo for blue in Paris.  There are thousands of "blues," doors and buildings and skies and reflections, but this carrousel in Tuileries and I have a relationship (if that is possible).  I have seen it in all seasons including a snowstorm one December. 

This one small part of the carrousel has the Eiffel Tower, angels, and diamonds, all embellished with gold and red.  The painted blue skies behind the Tower are matched by the blue skies of spring.


This is my last contribution to a five-color series of photos,
and with this I capture the memory of Paris blue and tuck it under my pillow.

sweet dreams


Le carrousel de Tuileries
Terrasse des Feuillants
Jardin des Tuileries
75001, Paris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top