Passage du Bourg l'Abbé


Built in 1828 by Auguste Lusson, 
it ran between the Passage du Grand Cerf and Passage de l'Ancre.
 Although the passage itself is only a shadow of its former grandeur, 
it is in the process of renovation.

  
The passage opening seen here is the work of Henri Blondel 
who was also the architect of Bourse de commerce.  
The two figures (caryatids) flanking the entrance 
were carved by Aimé Millet and are allegories of Industry and Commerce.



Passage du Bourg l'Abbé
3, rue de Palestro
75002, Paris
 
 

 
Top