Un landau - a pram - a baby carriage - une voiture d'enfant

With the challenges of the Métro, busses, and steps in Paris, how do you manage to stroll your bébé in this fine carriage?  Holly has a very old one and I can vouch that they are as heavy as a car and bigger than some I have seen in Paris! 

This one sits in the foyer of a building and is only one step up from the street.  I have watched young mothers with two little children, three bags of groceries, and a portable stroller struggle in the Métro so I am assuming that this large model would only be for a jaunt to a nearby park or garden. 

I posted one here in which the grandmère strolled the little Parisienne princess in Jardins du Ranelagh (near Musée Marmottan).  The petite baby must have lived in the neighborhood.



Un landau
75001, Paris


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top